Ogreeny Apple Cider Vinegar Garlic,Ginger,Lemon And Honey
100% Natural Apple Cider vinegar with the goodness of natural Honey, Ginger, Garlic and Lemon
How to use? :
- Take 10ml/ 2-3 Teaspoons of vinegar
- Mix it with water
- Drink on empty stomach or after 20 minutes of a meal
Benefits of Ogreeny Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger, Garlic, Lemon and Honey :
- Eases arthritis pain with anti-inflammatory properties: Studies suggest that regular consumption of apple cider vinegar, Ginger, Garlic, Lemon and honey can help to manage and naturally reduce inflammation that causes joint pain. This makes for a DIY remedy for arthritis and other inflammatory conditions that affect joints.
- Naturally Suppresses Appetite: The acetic acid in ACV and Ginger suppresses your appetite, raises your metabolism, and reduces water retention in your body. According to a research, apple cider vinegar affects the body's digestion of starch, in a way that fewer calories enter the bloodstream.
- A great detox drink for Liver: According to a research, elements in Garlic and Ginger offer protection from liver disorders. Additionally, Ogreeny apple cider vinegar fights oxidative stress in the liver.
- Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic and Antiseptic: The researchers found that honey and garlic combined together have over 180 beneficial substances which helps balance the good bacteria in the gut and have antimicrobial properties. It contains vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6 and panthothenic acid.
- 5% acidity helps maintain a perfect acid-alkaline balance: Acid reflux, is a common condition of acid backflow from the stomach up into the food pipe (esophagus), causing symptoms like heartburn, belching and upset stomach. Acid reflux is often a result of having low levels of stomach acid. If this is the case for you, drinking apple cider vinegar with lemon may help provide relief from acid reflux symptoms by introducing more acid into the digestive tract.